The project is the construction of a 480 metre long new quay structure and deep water berth, located in the Port of Belfast Harbour Terminal for DONG energy.
The quay wall is to be constructed using a combi wall of 1,600 millimeters diameter 32 metre long tubes and 22 metre long PU22 sheet piles tied back to an anchor beam supported on 367, 30 metre long by 762 millimeters diameter raking tubes.
BPH Equipment has supplied the following piling equipment for this project:
· Two PTC 65HD RK Vibrodrivers (pictured) used to partially drive the 1600mm tubes
· One PTC 30 HV Vibrodriver to partially drive the PU 22 sheet piles
· One BSP CX 110 Impact hammer to final drive the PU 22 sheet piles
· One Junttan HHK 9S to final drive the 762mm raked tubes
· One Junttan HHK 14A to also final drive the 762mm raked tubes